A baby picot baby hat using a basic hat pattern and Elsebeth Lavold's hempathy for a baby due in January.
Turn A Square by Jared Flood for my Pappy -- I'll see him next week to gift it. It's a little big for me, but I think that means it will fit him well. I used Cascade 220.
Socks for me!!! I love this yarn (Spirit Trail Fiberworks "Alexandra"). It feels silky to knit with and the colorway is fantastic. The pattern is call Charade. It adds enough interest to the socks without taking away from the colorway. The sad story that goes with this project is that I learned what a "yarn barf" is. It took me 3 hours to unravel it. Yeesh!
These booties were a last minute Christmas gift for our friends who's baby is due in April. The pattern called for fingering weight yarn, but I used a sport/dk weight. I can't remember the name of the yarn for the life of me... I lost the ball band! In any case, they are little bigger than the results I probably would have gotten with a fingering weight yarn. The baby should fit into these next Christmas. :)
This scarf is for my grandma Jari who I will see next week. This picture was taken pre-blocking. The seafoam pattern shows up much more vividly post blocking.

1 comment:
That's an impressive load of knits. I love the baby hat.
Post a Comment