Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Elephantine hat-trick, radishes, and a princess lioness

They are done! Three mix-and-match Elijahs. And boy do my hands hurt. I calculate that each Elijah took me 12-13 hours. Nothing like Cascade 220 Superwash on size 4s for that many hours to give you a hand cramp. But they are way cute and I can't wait to give them to the recipients! These little guys are for three little boys, ages 5, 3, and -8 weeks (i.e., still in utero). :) I hope they like them!






Tonight I cut up some radishes from this past Saturday's CSA haul. What beautiful colors!



One more random picture to share. Here's little Miss Chloe, The Princess Lioness. Yes, I put a feathery scrunchy (favor from a baby shower - -not something I willing purchased!) on her head. She posed proudly. Or she was too lazy to move. One or the other.





2 comments:

Team Knit said...

Those elephants are too cute!! Love the bright colours.

Those radishes are so lovely! And your kitty looks very lovely in her feathered finery.

- Julie

Sarah said...

Chloe was probably too lazy to move, but she probably was plotting your demise to make up for it. Love the Elijahs - I hope they are appreciated, especially after the torture your hands were put through!