Oh, and I just picked 5+ pounds of strawberries with some of my knitting/spinning buddies this afternoon. Yet another activity where we don't have to look at each other when we talk... I think we're developing an unhealthy pattern. :)
Monday, June 1, 2009
CSA is back!
Yay! CSA Week 1!! This year we have the Saturday morning share, so my "CSA partner" (a dear friend :) ) and I went for a 3.5 mile run before heading to the farm to pick up our goodies. This week's haul: braising mix, asparagus, spring onions, collard greens, strawberries, cilantro, irises, and wildflowers. What a great morning!

Oh, and I just picked 5+ pounds of strawberries with some of my knitting/spinning buddies this afternoon. Yet another activity where we don't have to look at each other when we talk... I think we're developing an unhealthy pattern. :)
Oh, and I just picked 5+ pounds of strawberries with some of my knitting/spinning buddies this afternoon. Yet another activity where we don't have to look at each other when we talk... I think we're developing an unhealthy pattern. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that's such a great photo with the flower, fruit, and veg. Enjoy all those strawberries!
- Julie
beautiful still life.
Post a Comment