I've been meaning to take new, natural light pictures of my Hedera socks for some time now. I finally got around to it this week. I thought this shoe/sock pairing would be fun. (Full disclosure: I love these shoes but never wear them because realistically they are a little too small for me and I don't have quite the right outfit for them. I bought them in college, so at least 10 years ago, probably for $10 or $15. But for some reason, I can't seem bring myself to put them in donation pile.)
Most importantly, I really happy with the way the colors turned out in these pictures. I love this yarn (Spirit Trail Fiberworks "Brigit" ~ 100% Superwash Merino Yarn), both in color and feel. It's such a difference to have this yarn on my feet, compared to the Jojoland yarn!
Most importantly, I really happy with the way the colors turned out in these pictures. I love this yarn (Spirit Trail Fiberworks "Brigit" ~ 100% Superwash Merino Yarn), both in color and feel. It's such a difference to have this yarn on my feet, compared to the Jojoland yarn!

1 comment:
Those socks are beautiful! I've been meaning to make those socks and now I think that will be my next solid color sock project.
Post a Comment