skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
knittyvana.
knit. run. yoga. eat. rinse, repeat.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
CSA Harvest 15: September 17, 2008
My half of this week's veggies! I forgot to put a big bag of braising mix in the picture. By the time I realized I had forgotten, I already had most of the yellow cherry tomatoes in my belly! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
petra
View my complete profile
blogs!
►
2009
(34)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(64)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(13)
▼
September
(12)
I need a ball winder and swift
presidential debate drinking game
CSA Harvest 16: September 25, 2008
welcome, autumn!
CSA Harvest 15: September 17, 2008
all those swatches...
swatching for fall projects
CSA Harvest 14: September 10, 2008
CSA Annual Harvest Supper
WIP: Central Park Hoodie
CSA Harvest Summary (May, June, July)
Peppers and pizza
►
August
(19)
Labels
animals
(7)
baking
(2)
beer
(2)
cleaning
(2)
coffee
(1)
crafty
(1)
CSA
(24)
design
(1)
dining out
(1)
dyeing
(1)
festival
(1)
FO
(13)
food
(31)
garden
(1)
gifts
(2)
KDAL
(1)
knitting
(52)
math
(1)
politics
(1)
random
(1)
reading
(3)
running
(2)
sewing
(1)
spinning
(5)
stash
(4)
travel
(6)
yarn
(1)
yoga
(3)
ysolda
(1)
stuff i read
brooklyn tweed
Eat the View
Freecycle
Good Reads
Knit and Tonic
Local Harvest
Lolly Knitting Around
Michael Pollan's Blog
Purly
Ravelry
Red Wiggler Blog
Shades of K
Team Knit
TECHknitting
The Yariad
Yoga Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment