This week is an "off" week for the CSA in preparation for the annual fundraising supper this Saturday. Let's hope Hurricane Hanna doesn't put a damper on the event (no pun intended!). The event will be held rain or shine. While there will be tents to cover us, I don't think they'll prevent the wind/rain from reaching us.
Since I wasn't blogging for the first half of the summer, I haven't posted some wonderful CSA harvests. But I do have pictures of most (too bad not all) of the harvests from this summer). Since I share the CSA share, I have indicated whether I took a picture of the "whole" share for that week or "half" the share for that week. Here's a picture rundown...
Since I wasn't blogging for the first half of the summer, I haven't posted some wonderful CSA harvests. But I do have pictures of most (too bad not all) of the harvests from this summer). Since I share the CSA share, I have indicated whether I took a picture of the "whole" share for that week or "half" the share for that week. Here's a picture rundown...
Orientation & "muffin luck" breakfast - 5/17/2008
Harvest 2 (half) - 6/4/2008
Harvest 4 (half) - 6/17/2008
Harvest 7 (whole) 7/8/2008
Harvest 9 (whole) - 7/29/2008

No comments:
Post a Comment