Thursday, October 16, 2008

FO: Hemlock Ring Blanket

This blanket was addictive. Once I started, I could not put it down. I guess that's why I got the knitting done in a week! The binding off took 2 evenings and almost 4 hours, but that's another story. I am so excited to give gift to my grandparents on the 25th for their 50th anniversary.

Pattern: The Hemlock Ring Blanket by Jared Flood
Yarn: Cascade Ecowool (color 8061)
Yardage: 1.75 skeins = 836.5 yards
Needles: Size 10 (part of my trusty Denise set!)

Here's the beauty blocking....






And here it is on display in the living room.

2 comments:

Susan said...

One week? Amazing! I have had this on my Ravelry queue for quite some time now. Yours came out wonderful.

evergreenknits said...

That looks phenomenal!! I'd like to make one this winter, but I don't think I'd be so speedy with such a big project ...