
My mom hosted a party today honoring her parents and their 50 years together. I helped with some of the decorating by attaching old pictures to golden ballons. Here's my favorite picture. It was taken on May 1, 1959, about half way through their first year of marriage. My grandmother is pregnant with my mom. It looks like something out of a magazine! Anyway, as I was hanging these pictures and thinking about the fact that the mister and I just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary this August, I wondered what the next 49 years will bring for us... I can't wait to find out!

2 comments:
What a lovely gift! You're a very thoughtful granddaughter.
Wonderful and lovely. Happy anniversary to your grandparents! I have the ecowool to make one - just trying to decide which of a number of deserving recipients should get it.
Post a Comment