Wednesday, October 8, 2008

new stash!

I have been busy with baby knits over the past few months. Just when I thought the baby boom was over, it looks like more friends have decided to procreate. So, more baby knits are in my future. I wanted to try a new yarn for my next baby knit. I was dreaming of a very soft natural fiber, no cotton content and not 100% wool. I also wanted some subtle variegation in the yarn for interest.

I found a perfect match! This is Sheep Shop Yarn Company's "Sheep 3 Yarn" in various shades of muted green. The fiber content is 70% wool and 30% silk. I can't wait to knit it up. It's so soft to the touch.



Now, the question is which pattern to choose. I'm thinking about another February baby sweater or a baby surprise jacket or a raglan style (top-down) baby sweater like the baby delight sweater... decisions, decisions!



1 comment:

Team Knit said...

You're right, that IS a perfect colour for a baby sweater! I love the subtle colour varigations, so pretty.

- Julie