That sums of most of my weekend at home. Washing. I guess I would call it "fall cleaning". With a long weekend away from home and activities on most evenings last week, the house had been sorely neglected and needed some TLC.
I washed:
- the dog
- laundry
- sheets
- towels
- one dog bed (yes, he has more than one... four in fact!)
- the dog blanket
- the floors
- the dishes
- fruits and veggies
Okay, but I didn't wash in this order... :)
The best part of the day was washing the watermelon and some raspberries from Butler's Orchard. Yum! These will be special treats in my lunch this week.
Here's the watermelon -- huge!!

I washed:
- the dog
- laundry
- sheets
- towels
- one dog bed (yes, he has more than one... four in fact!)
- the dog blanket
- the floors
- the dishes
- fruits and veggies
Okay, but I didn't wash in this order... :)
The best part of the day was washing the watermelon and some raspberries from Butler's Orchard. Yum! These will be special treats in my lunch this week.
Here's the watermelon -- huge!!
And the raspberries

I also processed CSA veggies from last Wednesday. I decided the easiest way to use up the abundance of squash and peppers was to sauté them in some olive oil with garlic and onion. Simple, but delicious. I think I made enough to last the entire week!

I also processed CSA veggies from last Wednesday. I decided the easiest way to use up the abundance of squash and peppers was to sauté them in some olive oil with garlic and onion. Simple, but delicious. I think I made enough to last the entire week!
After all that washing, I was pretty dirty, so I had to wash me!!! Now that the house is in order, I'm hoping to get some quality knitting time in this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment